Join Big Pixel, a small studio making big games with unmistakable character.
As the creators of Pocket Mortys, we’re dedicated to making exciting games for millions of Rick and Morty fans.
Based in Shoreditch, London, we’re on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to play a major role in the continued success of Pocket Mortys and the development of new mobile titles.
Push your creative boundaries to produce weird and wonderful characters, environments and sci-fi assets. Work with the creative team to define and optimise your pipeline. Provide creative input to all areas including art styles, animation, level design and more.
- Collaborate with the creative team to design characters, environments and game assets
- Transform concepts into fully textured 3D models
- Develop animation styles and oversee the full 3D pipeline to ensure quality and consistency
- Prior experience in 3D design, preferably in the game industry
- Proficient and comfortable working in all aspects of 3D including modelling, texturing, rigging and animation
- Strong vector art skills
- A proactive problem solver with a passion for games
- Knowledge and experience of performance optimisation practices
- Strong animation skills
- Experience of working with Unity
- Fan of pop culture, Rick and Morty, adult humour
- An interest in popular science