Join Big Pixel, a small studio making big games with unmistakable character.
As the creators of Pocket Mortys, we’re dedicated to making exciting games for millions of Rick and Morty fans.
Based in Shoreditch, London, we’re on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to play a major role in the continued success of Pocket Mortys and the development of new mobile titles.
You will own all content for Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys, from rebalancing existing Mortys for more interesting combat to building entirely new worlds and giving life to fresh characters!
- Work with the games team to plan upcoming content for Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys, then own
- Build creative quests, new Mortys, items, worlds and other content that will excite our fans
- Create, input and manage data to get your ideas in the game
- Ability to steer design conversation by encouraging and collaborating with the entire team
- Embrace F2P
- Have a strong understanding of how liveops and content impacts retention and monetisation
- Able to make data-informed decisions
- Experience building environments in Unity and inputting game data through various tools
- Strong knowledge of the Rick and Morty universe
- Able to build characters, items and weapons that lead to a balanced PvP environment
- Deep understanding of combat, loot and equipment mechanics
- SQL, JSON and Google Sheets experience
- Examples of comedy dialogue writing
- Experience designing complex systems that monetise and retain players
- Ability to design, model and iterate full game economies
- C# scripting for Unity
- Rapid prototyping
- Deep knowledge of Pokémon