Join Big Pixel, a small studio making big games with unmistakable character.
As the creators of Pocket Mortys, we’re dedicated to making exciting games for millions of Rick and Morty fans.
Based in Shoreditch, London, we’re on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to play a major role in the continued success of Pocket Mortys and the development of new mobile titles.
As a Unity C# game developer, you’ll be responsible for the design and implementation of innovative gameplay, meta-game features and post-launch updates.
Solve complex challenges to bring multiplayer games to life. Sprinkle polish and humour wherever possible and be proud of the meaningful impact you’ll make to Big Pixel’s titles.
- Solve and implement game design challenges
- Develop mechanics, UIs, network protocols and multiplayer solutions in Unity / C#
- Develop live-op capabilities for service-driven mobile titles
- Balance progression and difficulty curves based on play-testing and analytics
- Write clean and understandable code that can be understood and debugged by other developers
- Respond to internal and external QA teams to maintain a stable product
- Prior experience in commercial experience developing games in Unity / C#
- A strong passion for games and a broad knowledge of mobile titles
- Ability to talk through self-written code sampled to demonstrate proficiency level
- Ability to solve mathematical / physics challenges
- Experience with SDKs and third party solution providers
- Fan of pop culture, Rick and Morty, adult humour
- Understanding of architectures, approaches and challenges with regards to multiplayer games
- Experience in agile development and version control software
- High-profile and popular IP - Rick and Morty
- Industry-leading bonus scheme
- Double-matched pension scheme
- Generous benefits package (health, dental, fitness, to name a few)
- Part of the WarnerMedia family, including HBO, CNN, TNT, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim Games