Join Big Pixel, a small studio making big games with unmistakable character.
As the creators of Pocket Mortys, we’re dedicated to making exciting games for millions of Rick and Morty fans.
Based in Shoreditch, London, we’re on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to play a major role in the continued success of Pocket Mortys and the development of new mobile titles.
You’ll provide insight and analysis to further optimise the games as well as playing a major role in the continued success of Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys and the studio’s upcoming unannounced titles.
- Identify strategies to improve retention, engagement and monetisation
- Utilise analytic tools to gather, process and present meaningful insights in player behaviour
- Identify areas of opportunity and help predict the impact of changes and new features
- Work with the development team to perform A/B testing
- Coordinate regular feedback sessions to present insights to the team
- Identify emerging cohorts, patterns and trends from a large data warehouse
- Prior experience of analytics
- Interest in free-to-play mechanics and design principles
- Data processing and scripting skills
- Qualifications in mathematics and/or data science related courses
- A mathematical-minded self-starter with a keen eye for detail
- Fan of pop culture, Rick and Morty and / or comedy
- Avid gamer and player of free-to-play games
- Experience in digital marketing and storefront analytics
- App store optimisation and user acquisition experience
- Economy modelling
- Machine learning
- High-profile and popular IP - Rick and Morty
- Industry-leading bonus scheme
- Double-matched pension scheme
- Generous benefits package (health, dental, fitness, to name a few)
- Part of the WarnerMedia family, including HBO, CNN, TNT, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim Games